Monday, November 28, 2011

Week From Today











Shirt- Hand Me Down
Scarf- Sisters
Sweater- Sisters
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Leggings- Forever 21 $6.00
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Bracelet- NPS (necklace)

Today me and my parents made gingerbread houses and they look amazing!! (: haha I can feel the christmas spirit in the air and im loving it! :D Oh and a week from today is my 17th birthday!! ahhh EXCITEMENT!! Seting up the christmas tree was a lot of fun last night. It seriously took like 15 minutes to get the tree box up the stairs becuase i couldnt stop laughing haha Oh the joy of prelit fake trees ... (: Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!