Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Macys Anyone?


So I didn't have time to take pictures before it got dark today.. bummer it gets dark so fast now. But Anywho my mother showed me this commercial and I think I died and went to heaven! First of all how gorgeous does JB look? hah And second this is hilarious! I don't know about you, but I'm headed to Macys as soon as possible! haha Oh my word I think I will just rewatch this ten more times (: It put me in the mood for black friday shopping! To tell you the truth I haven't ever really gone. But I am trying it out this year... Hopefully it is worth it! Because I do not like staying up late. haha Have a grandious night

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!