Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ornaments



Dress- Mothers Closet
Cardigan- Hand me down
Jacket- NPS $12.00
Scarf- Gift
Head Scarf- Mothers Closet
Belt- Downeast Outlet $2.50
Shoes- Savers $7.00

My past week was insanely busy! But luckily next week only has two days of school. Honestly I dont think i could make it through another whole week of school!! Tommorow for family night we are going ornament shopping! Every year the week before thanksgiving my family has a tradition that we go ornament shopping and we pick out one new one each year. It is so much fun! Me and my sister, Robin always get silly ones, like one year I got a banana popsicle. The random ones are the best! Our tree is so amazing with all our beautiful decorations! :D I am itching for christmas you guys! haha but while there is a break from school I might as well enjoy it (: Enjoy your short week of school/ work!

1 comment:

  1. I knew that dress was from moms closet! Because I wore it once too :) haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!