Monday, November 14, 2011

Where Are You Christmas?




Boots- NPS $11.00
Socks- Target $5.00 (pack of three)
Pants- Ross $12.00
Tank- Gift
Belts- Ross (older post)
Cardigans- Gifted

 I am one of those people who listens to christmas music three months prior to the actual holiday. And i really dont understand why you wouldnt want to be this happy all year! haha I have been listening to christmas soundtracks all day every day and im feeling the christmas spirit! (: My all time favorite christmas song is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey.. but then i listened to the Justin Bieber Soundtrack and guess what song is on there!!! You guessed it! And it is twice as good becuase Mairah is still in there :D ah... Where are you christmas?? And where is the snow!? Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Well whatever makes you happy! I will admit that we put up our Christmas decorations one week early. I was excited to so it was fun! And it really just got me in the mood, and made me feel thankful for the season and for all I have, so that was Thanksgivingish too :) And I'm so glad I did it when I wanted to, because I don't feel like doing it today. It's ok to start Christmas in your heart whenever you want to!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!