Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow and more Snow












Shirt- NPS (older post)
Skirt- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Tights- Forever 21 $6.50
Shoes- NPS $6.00
Bag- NPS $13.00
Head Accsessory (refurbished by my mommy)

On Saturday i woke up and took a look out my window and there was six inches of snow!!! Hooray! I love snow so much! and i was in the christmas mood (: I listened to christmas music all the way to work, all day at work and all the way home from work haha it was splendid! At work me and Abby made brownies and they were so delicious! On Sunday me and my mom drove down to Snow College to visit my sister and it was a lot of fun! Hooray for sisters! :D I hope you had as good of a weekend as i did!! Peace and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!