Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks for everything you have in your life.. but more importantly stuff your face with unhealthy foods (: haha I have already done the second part so now i am going to give thanks. I could list off a bunch of things.. but that would take forever and i would probably forget a lot of things and i wouldnt want to offend anyone if the thing i forgot to thank is them... haha So I am just going to say that I am thankful for everything in my life. I love my family and my friends and I am so grateful for all they do for me. Thank you everyone! I hope you all had just as good of a Thanksgiving as I did!! And have fun black friday shopping (: 
This is the one and only picture I took today :D Me and Robin (I love you Robin <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!