Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree





Scarf- NPS $1.00
Dress- Mothers Closet
Cardigan- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Belt- Downeast Outlet $2.50

This long weekend was such a relief. I had a lot of fun with my lovely sisters over the break and got some good christmas present ideas (: We are setting up the christmas tree tonight and i am pumped! The christmas tree just makes the season real! Ahh haha And my ornament is adorable. I will take some pictures tonight of us setting up the tree so you can see it. I hope you guys all had a spectacular weekend and that this long week will be filled with christmas spirit :D if you are in the spirit time will go by so much faster!! Have a great sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!