Sunday, November 13, 2011

Make A Wish






Jacket- NPS (older post)
Sweater- Ross $9.00
Scarf- Homeade
Jeans- Ross $12.00
Socks- Target $5.00 (pack of three)
Boots- Target (older post)

As you all know it was 11-11-11. Nothing really that exciting happened to me.. but i did make a wish at 11:11 and at 1:11. Me and my mom tried to stay up until 11:11 but we couldnt do it haha so we went to sleep. My beautiful mother took me to H&M at like 7 and there was about a fifteen minute wait to get in. It was fun but after looking around for a while i realized that i dont want to wera stuff that every girl in Utah is going to have. Yah know? And plus there weren't any spectacular deals so all i ended up getting were some tights (: haha I hope you all had a super 11-11-11!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!