Thursday, November 24, 2011

Akward.




Shirt- NPS $7.00
Leggings- NPS (christmas)
Socks- NPS $2.50
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Jacket- NPS (older post)
Scarf- Hand Me Down (reconstructed into loop)

Yesterday was pretty much the best day ever! I was called by my three year old cousin and she said "Anniday. Are ya comin'? Come play. Okay?" So I went and played with Priya (: So cute. Next on my agenda was hanging out with my friend Catherine. We went shopping and caught up with eachothers lives. Then my friend Mariah came over and we looked at akwardfamilyphotos.com! If you have never checked it out... DO! They put me in the best mood. I was dying laughing :D It was hilarious!! Then we had a sleepover and now we are awake. But I need to post something on Thanksgiving so this is yesterday okay? Just pretend. Happy day.. before Thanksgiving (; And enjoy these pictures of Mariah and I...



1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!