Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hit The Lights





Jacket- NPS (older post)
Shirt- NPS $5.00
Necklace- Forever 21 $3.50
Shorts- NPS $7.00
Tights- Forever 21 $5.00
Socks- Claire's $1.00
Shoes- Ross $12.00

Oh my word! I cant even explain how excited I am for tonight! For youth activity we are playing "Wheres Waldo!" It is going to be spectacular! I cant wait to show you all my costume (: Its pretty sick! haha Today during second period Me, Mariah, and Erin went to Mariah's house and had a little party for Erin (: It is her birthday!! (Happy Birthday beautiful!!! :D You are 17. Weird!! Hope you have the best year of your life.. im pretty sure it will be becuase we are going to Paris together! ahhh I love you!) The new Selena Gomez music video came out today i believe. It is called "Hit The Lights" I dont really understand what the moral of the song is.. haha But here is a link. http://www.youtube.com/user/SelenaGomezVEVO?feature=chclk#p/u/0/8c2ahBlTPz0. Its not my favorite song by her.. but she is so dang pretty!! And i am jealous of her boy seeking skills (; Anywho have a super night okay?? Wish me luck on winning "Wheres Waldo!" Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!