Thursday, December 1, 2011

Windy Wonderland.





Shirt- Mothers Closet
Cardigan- Hand me Down
Necklace- Downeast Outlet $2.50
Leggings- Forever 21 $7.00
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Bracelets- Mothers Closet

Happy First Day of Christmas!!! :D Today definitely felt like winter! We had 75 MPH winds! What?? Yes, that is pretty much like a hurricane ... Utah's weather possibilities are endless (: ha ha I saw this poor little bird flapping its wings really hard but it wasn't going anywhere! :( sad huh? Any who i am psyched for my birthday!! :D I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!! I hope you have a lovely windy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!