Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tradition





Sweater- NPS $5.00
Leggings- NPS $8.00
Shoes- NPS $12.00
Socks- Target (older post)
Glasses- Zenni $50.00
Turban- Handmade by me

Who knew that wearing glasses and a turban could make you have the worst headache ever?? I did.. and i wore them anyways haha after all beauty is pain! (: But not really... only under circumstances. hah This Saturday is a school dance that i was invited to :D wooh! I am so excited!! We have to dress up as elves and my costume is darling! Dont worry though because I will show you!! But right now me and my family are off to Harmons to get random foods we have always wanted to try... This is pretty much the best holiday tradition ever! Especially because it has to do with food. And there is not much better than food. :D haha Have a splendid night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!