Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Breakup Artist?



Shoes- Ross (older post)
Pants- Ross $12.00
Top- Birthday Gift
Belt- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Cardigan- Hand Me Down
Jacket- Birthday Gift

Today was my first day completed at school this week. I am pooped. haha Me and my parents watched this movie today called "The Breakup Artist" DONT WATCH IT! It was pretty much the dumbest movie of my life... not even kidding. I am pumped for the new season of "Switched At Birth" though!! Ahh It is going to be magical ((: Emmett ... here I come :D haha I believe it comes out in January!! wooh wooh.  Have a splendid night!!! It's the 7th day of christmas. I was given a day of rememberence for the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!