Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shall We Dance??




Shirt- Mothers Closet
Tutu- Made with love by my Mommy
Tights- Costume Box
Shoes- Savers $1.00 Covered with glitter!
Hat- Made by me and mom
Jacket- NPS $13.00

Last night was my school dance and it was a blast! We went to temple square and saw the lights which was pretty cool and then we saw some "occupy wallstreeters" they were really akward hah so they were all in a line walking in super slow motion with their hands together as if they were praying... yeah it was intresting haha When we were walking around downtown all these little kids kept pointing at Chase like "Mom!!! Its Buddy!" "Look there's an elf!" We got some pretty intresting looks (: Also my sparkly shoes left glitter everywhere we walked, it was mostly on purpose so if we got lost we could find our way back haha (sorry about all the glitter in your car Chase!!) Then we went out to dinner and then off to the dance! When we got to the school and pulled into the parking lot no joke there were like 30 cars hah it was so sad!! But pretty much the only people that were there were really awesome! So whatever. Plus in the yearbook im sure we will be in pretty much every single picture!!So hooray for a gaurenteed spot in the yearbook! After the dance we went to this guys house and had a gingerbread house making contest and it was awesome!  Except our frosting was a little thin so our house mostly just fell apart but we did a freaking good job anyways (: Then i came home and went straight to bed because i was pooped haha It was a lot of fun! Thanks Chase for taking me :D .. and a special thanks to my beautiful mother who helped me so much with my costume, and lovely sister who did my makeup! I love you guys ... mwha (that was a air kiss) Have a spledid night! Oh and by the way.. Christmas is ONE WEEK AWAY!! Ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!