Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year. No fear (:

It is a new year! Which means changes are about to begin, but before we get into those lets talk about my top eleven events of 2011... In no specific order..

1. I recieved an Honor Bee. Which is an award that you can get after finishing your Personal Progress. You have to read the entire Book of Mormon and do a certain amount of service hours. I am so proud of myself for accomplishing it and I am currently working on my second Honor Bee!

2. Justin Bieber cut his hair. Of course I had to put something about this. C'mon! It was MAJOR! He looks so much older... and even better. Which I doubted being possible. ((: I mean, seriously! Look at him!!! :D
 
3. I had surgery on my arm because of nerve damage. I also had Carpal tunnel surgery done for the same reason. I am so grateful that my arm no longer hurts like it used to and that we have amazing surgeons that know how to fix problems! Thanks Doc. (: Sorry for the grossness.!

4. I got a car!!! ((: It is the nicest thing to have! It's not officially mine... but close enough!

5. The Royal Wedding took place. Which was pretty much the biggest thing of the year!

6. I got a Job!! At Beyond Glaze (: Which is an excellent place for gourmet doughnuts. But the best part about my job is that I get to see my best friend every single week! You cant beat that!



7. I got a new Brother! (: But he is older than you may think haha I am so happy that my sister found her true love and that she gets to spend eternity with him. You are a lucky man Nick!

8. I walked a 1/2 marathon! And let me just say that it is extremely unlikely that I will ever run one!! It was a good experience though. We walked to the Salt Lake Temple from our church building for youth conference. I must say that it was a better experience than Trek though!! (: hah

9. There was a tragic earthquake in Japan. My heart goes out to any who were affected by this disaster.

10.My Grandma is faithfully serving a LDS Mission in Munich Germany. I am so grateful for her example. I love you Grandma :D

11. Last but not least I got involved in school!... Kinda (: haha I have now been in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah for a year and have loved every minute of it! It is such a great way to get service hours in. And besides that it helps kids know that they are loved and can grow up to do great things.! I also joined FBLA (Future Buisness Leaders of America) It has been a lot of fun and I have already learned so much!

Last year was a great one, and this year will be even better! I dont have just one resolution, instead I want to work on becomning a better person all around. Thank you to everyone that helped me get through this year! And thank you to my subscribers who make me feel like I am doing something worthwhile (: <3 Make this year the best one yet! Because it may be our last ;) hah jk! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!