Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shine Our Light





Blouse- Mothers Closet
Sweater- Christmas gift
Pants- Aeropostale $20.00
Shoes- NPS $25.00
Headband- Birthday Gift
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00

I feel like its been a long time since I have blogged... which is very true, but i have an excuse! I have been working on another blog for my church. Its called shineourlight.blogspot.com! Go check it out (: its a really fun idea and im grateful to be a part of it! Its a new semester, which means new classes! I am now in the Academy of Finance :D which is amazing! And tommorow we have a feild trip and are doing mock interviews! It is going to be so much fun wooh wooh! Any who! I best be off to bed! Have a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!