Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gimme a Break




Sweater- NPS $5.00
Scarf- Christmas Present
Skirt- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Tights- Christmas Gift
Socks- Claires $1.00
Shoes- Savers $7.00
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00

If you thought that I vanished from the planet you are pretty close! haha I have been avoiding blogging for the christmas break because I wanted to wear my new Christmas clothes at school and then be able to blog after school about them... If that makes any sense.. hah But now I am back! And it is a new year!! (: I cannot even believe it! Excitement is in the air! This year is going to be amazing! I am going to blog as much as possible and try new things! It is going to be fantastic! I hope you all had a fun New Years and Christmas! It's almost time to go back to school. Unfortunately... haha If only breaks were longer! :/ But make the rest of yours awesome!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!