Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tip of the Hat




Dress- Savers $2.00
Tights- NPS $4.00
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Hat- Target $5.00

Yesterday was hat day at school for spirit week (: of course I had to wear my new hat!! Its the one chance in the whole year that i would get to show it off! So tonight I am going to a Jon Schmidt concert!!! It is going to be excellent!! :D I cannot wait! And not to brag, but i get to have a piano lesson with him! What the heck?? How amazing is this oppertunity?! Very. Anywho I am pumped for that! I also got asked to our first SPONTANEOUS dance! (: So thats exciting! Have a super duper night!! Be happy

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!