Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fortune and Fame







Shirt- NPS $8.00
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Tights- Mothers Closet
Socks- Claire's $1.00
Shoes- Forever 21 (gift)
Ring- NPS (gift)
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00

Yesterday for family night we made fortune cookies!! They were so easy to make and stinkin delicious!! :D if you ever get a chance to make them, you should. You wont regret it! We wrote up fortunes and of course I wrote them so that I would be the one that opened it! Like.. "You will stumble upon a million dollars" and "Wealth will come your way" Unlike me, my dad wrote ones like "Fortune cookies and unfortunate" and "Fortune cookies cost a fortune" haha I love my father! ((: Have a super duper night!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I think I got some of yours... Of course dad would write things like that haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!