Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pull Up





Cardi- Mothers Closet
Other Cardi- Hand Me Down
Pants- Ross $12.00
Shoes- NPS $25.00
Scarf- Christmas Gift

Today was insane! I had so much school work.. and we maxed out in weight lifting today. We maxed out in pushups, situps, and pullups. Well my pushups were bomb! I did 65! Whaa? Holla (: and I did like 50 somthing sit ups.. and then there was pullups... yeah i didnt get any of those. Epic fail! I did a 90 degree hang instead and lasted a whole 6 seconds :D I am just glad there is only one more class period of that! wooh. My sisters and mother started the "Insanity" workout this morning. HOLY CRAP it was intense. I want to try it and just see how long it takes me to pass out (: It is supposed to have crazy good results though so i guess it could be worth it... Maybe. hah Have a superior night :D :D and be happy!!

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!