Sunday, January 22, 2012

Look A Like






Shirt- NPS $8.00
Hat- Target $5.00
Skirt- Old Navy $2.00
Tights- NPS $2.00
Shoes- NPS $8.00

Apparently the yearbook staff thinks i look just like Jayma Mays. Which is AWESOME!! Because she is gorgeous! But unfortunately I am incapable of making the cute face she makes.. ha ha I am excited that I get to have an extra picture in the yearbook! That's always cool (: (: I am OBSESSED with this hat! I wanted to buy it soooo bad when it was full price, but i restrained myself and didn't splurge. Then I want to Target yesterday Low and Behold! There is was 70% off! wooh wooh! Have a wonderful suday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!