Monday, December 12, 2011

Awesomeness





Sweater- NPS $5.00
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Tights- Forever 21 $6.00
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Bracelet- NPS (older post)
Bag- Birthday Gift

Today I decided to take a picture with my future husband.. cuz yah know.. I will need some pictures of over the years in my slideshow! haha jk (: But Anywho I am pumped that this is the last full week of school until christmas! Ahhh it is going to be an amazing christmas. I can feel it :D Make it the best season yet!! Oh and by the way in a year from today it will be 12-12-12. So thats pretty freaking amazing!! haha Have a night full of awesomeness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!