Sunday, December 4, 2011

Glitter

 Today I went home sick from church so i dont have an outfit that is acceptable enough to blog about ha ha. So instead I painted my nails. This is a super quick and easy way to do your nails. Here is what you will need...
-Clear nailpolish
-Glitter
All you do is paint a base coat of clear polish and dip the tips of your nails in glitter. When the polish is dry apply another coat of clear polish on top of the glitter. Let dry and you are done!! (:
 On the fourth day of christmas my sister gave to me a cute sweater for my birthday ((: Its my birthday eve!!! Ahhh I cant wait :D Have a super duper night

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!