Thursday, September 29, 2011

Im a Winner (:







Jacket- NPS $11.00
Jeggings- Burlington (christmas)
Scarf- Homeade by me (:
Socks- Target $5.00 (pack of 3)
Boots- Target $11.00
Medal- English Class
Yesterday i won a super de duper prize! So.. you know how i was telling you about my video for english? My group WON!!! (: I stood up and was screaming and cheering and then i went up to get my medal and noone else in my group even came up! hah it was a little akward.. (: But it was funny! 
One more very exciting peice of news! I am ....(drumroll please)... GOING TO PARIS THIS SUMMER!!! ahhhhhhhhhh! It is a dream come true.. but oh my will it be hard work! ah! I am extremely excited! Like i cant stop smiling! haha wooh wooh! I cannot wait! Anywho, if you have an opportunity like this one TAKE IT! You wont regret it!
Have a fabulous evening (:  

1 comment:

  1. I think you should give me those boots;) jk they are really cute though. This is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!