Sunday, September 18, 2011

Domination.. and some other sad stories

Me and my BEST friend Abby :D 
Roman 
Nick, Roman, Abby, Me and Jake

The sad. The few. The byu. haha


Trevor Throup
The Winners!

Me and Jake

Ute Pride- WAL- MART $12.00 (: wooh wooh
Winning Byu- Priceless

Long story short... Utes and Byu are rival teams and I invited my friends over to watch the game and guess what?? ... UTES DOMINATED BYU! 54 to 10 oh yes. The victory was great!! GOOO UTES! :D

During half time we drove around with leftover doughnuts from work and ding dong ditched doughnuts to every utah fan house we saw. (: It was joyful. I hope you had as much fun watching the win as i did. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UTES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!