Monday, September 26, 2011

Ouch.





Cardigan- Ancient
Pants- Ross (Older Post)
Belt- Ross $7.00 (pack of 2)
Shoes- Estate Sale $5.00 (originally $100.00!!)
Scarf- Shade Outlet (Older Post)
Glasses- Zenni.com $50.00

Today i recieved my school ID card which had my new school picture on it and suprisingly i really like it! I used to have the worst luck with school pictures haha But i must have trained myself well (: Other than that my day was pretty uneventful. I went to Big Brothers Big Sisters which was fun as always and i also went to piano group lessons! Horrah for skills! Oh yes, and for family night we went Downtown and got chocolates from this really amazing shop and then we also went to this crazy art thing with millions of poles you can bend and play with and i was running through them and i wacked myself in the head :( it hurt real bad! haha but there are no sign of bruising yet!

Have a super duper day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!