Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Special Delivery


I was asked to homecoming last weekend and i ordered a dress online right after that! It was my first time ordering something online. This dress is sooo adorable it is from the 70's and i love the color. The back has the cutest little cutout and i love the sleeves. (: But... there is a catch. I am not showing anyone my dress until homecoming (: at least, not on! All i have to do is find some long pearls and shoes and i am set! :D check this ladies website out on Etsy. She has some pretty adorable stuff!  coldfish.etsy.com. Have a grand night! Make good choices hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!