Sunday, September 25, 2011

SCORE.







Tank- NPS $5.00
Jacket- Savers $7.00
Skirt- Old Navy $4.00
Tights- NPS $2.00
Shoes- Estate Sale $5.00

Yesterday i went yard sale shopping and to the DI with my mommy and sister. We went to an estate sale and it was seriously amazing! There was a hallway stacked high with boxes of shoes! They were all only $5.00 and guess what?! They were even my size! SCORE!! So i got three pairs of shoes and they were all brand spanking new. I got the shoes i am wearing in these pictures for five dollars when they were originally $60.00. I also bought these freeking awesome oxfords from Banana Republic, originally $100.00. Whaat?! I also got a pari of red shoes which are cute for 5 bucks! wooh wooh. 
While at the DI we were looking at tea cups and this random man walked up to me and says "You are about the same size as my son, will you try this sweater on?" ... uhmm okay haha so i did and it was too big so he took it back and walked away. It was a little odd hah but funny! (: I hope you have an akward moment soon lol

Have a grandios night!!

1 comment:

  1. This is your 28th view today.
    You should celebrate by buying Jake Purser a new car. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!