Monday, September 12, 2011

Jinxed






Jacket- Savers $7.00
Pants- NPS $4.00
Shoes- Savers (older post)
Necklace- Downeast Oulet $2.00


I am loving the hair today! (: I was so excited when i finally got it perfect! And then i realized that i had weight lifting today later..  Sadness. Anywho so you know how i  said i was glad i didnt get pooped on? .. Well last night my lovely baby cousin Sameeha came over and i was holding her and i was like uh oh she is poopy so i handed her to my uncle only to realize that she got poop on me!!!!! What the heck!?!? I know i was jinxed! .. There is nothing more to it. haha I had a hard day yesterday :/ hah Hope yours wasnt worse than mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!