Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introductions.






Shirt- Savers $2.50
Pants- Ross $12.00
Shoes- Forever 21gifted
Rings- (white) Downeast Outlet $2.00 (bird) NPS $3.00 (leaf) NPS gifted
Headband- (Belt) Downeast Outlet $2.00

So you know how i filmed my tutorial yesterday? Well I did and it was perfect and then i went to icecream and then to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized i never filmed my introduction! :( Can you beleive it!? Now i have to start all over. Awe man..
Anywho we all know that homecoming is sneaking up! I am so excited! I hope i get asked (: I want to go dress shopping so very badly! .. Is badly a word? ... haha Well it is for now... This girl got asked in my fourth period class and it was so cute!! Hooray!

Have a GRANDIOS night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!