Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Muffin Top






Shirt- Savers $1.00
Pants- Ross $12.00
Shoes- Gift
Cardigan- Handmedown

I think pretty much everyone in school had something to say about my hair today... "So cute!" "Your hair looks like a muffin top" "I could never pull that off"  Okay let me just tell  you my reactions to all of these compliments. First, when someone compliments you DONT deny it. It is like you are fishing for a better compliment, just take it with love (: Second, When someone tells you that you pretty much look funny embrace it!! and Third, you can pull off ANYTHING you want to, if you can be confident about how you look other people will respect it. Have fun with your style! and have a lovely night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!