Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Music Videos.

This week is spirit week at my school and today was Harry Potter day.. I didnt dress up.. but doesnt this picture look like Voldemort is sucking my soul? hahah




Top- Mothers Closet
Dress- Mothers Closter
Shoes- Savers (older post)
Belts- Ross $7 for both of them
Earrings- gift

Today was a spectacular day (: Well okay it wasnt that great! But tomorow will be! Guess why?! because we are having a music video award party in english. We all made music videos about certain chapters in the Scarlet Letter, and put it to songs that tell a story about the chapters. My groups video is a little lengthy so i had to use three songs.. haha but it was fun! I cant wait to see what everyone else did. Check out ours!
Have a superbly awesome night! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!