Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Does That Even Match?





Shirt- Savers $1.50
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00 (J Crew)
Sandals- Ross $?
Necklce- Sisters
Belt- Savers $1.00

Today was quite uneventful but i decided to make a hair tutorial so that is what i did! But it wont be up for a little while because i just barely put up a video. (: I have seriously been asked at least 15 times how i did my hair so i decided to do a tutorial. Good idea right? Because when anyone asked me how i did it... i didnt have a good explanation. So that will be my makeup to all those people. haha

By the way i also had three people comment on my necklace today.. they didnt like it haha but you know what?! It is colorblocking and its cute! So there.

Have a fantastic week!! (: (PS) I was gettting ready for bed and i realized that my shirt had been buttoned up wrong all day :( I am so bad at lining up the buttons haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!