Monday, September 5, 2011

Savers Haul With Robin.


I bought so much today and i love everything i got! Savers is amazing! I hope you guys got the chance to go this morning becasue it was bomb! The only advice I have for you is that when you go there you will have sticker shock because the prices are so low. But that doesnt mean buy everything! Only buy the things that you LOVE! And then you will be happy! Seriously I cant beleive how much i got for only $32.00! That is like less than most people pay for one pair of pants. Hmm i think i got the better deal! (: haha Have a great rest of your day off! Enjoy

(Thank you to my beautiful Mommy and Sister for coming with me! I love you)

2 comments:

  1. I love Savers!! You really need to just pull a Stacey and Clinton on me and get me a new wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annika! I love your blog! You sexy girls saving money while looking all fashionablelike! Booyah!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!