Sunday, September 4, 2011

Snazzy Stripes

is it just me or does it look like part of my hair is black?!




Dress- NPS $4.00
Skirt (under dress)- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Shoes- NPS $8.00

I am so excited that is is Labor day tommorow!! It means crazy good sales... EVERYWHERE! and just so you al know there is a majorly good sale at Savers tommorow 50% off EVERYTHING! int he store! That is amazing you guys. It is going to be freaking crazy! I am going like half hour early because I want to be first in line!! I am going to run around and grab everything i see! Ahh i am so excited! and tommorow i should have a Savers Haul! (: hoorah! cant wait. Seriously you should go just to check it out! Have a superb night!!

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!