Friday, August 5, 2011

To Idaho and Back






Top- Urban Outfitters $Gift
Cardigan- Ross $10.00
Shorts- NPS (LOFT) $12.00
Shoes- NPS $4.00
Necklace- Nordstrom $Gift

The first day we drove to Idaho Falls and got settled in our hotel room, then we went out to dinner at Famous Daves and it was so delicious! mhhh For dessert we went to a local dairy called Reed's and it was also quite enjoyable. (: While we were there we went around and saw all the baby cows... so cute! And I got to pet one of them it was so fun. Its tounge was like everywhere haha







Me and my cousin Priya Outside the Idaho Falls Temple where my cousin got married


Sailor?? Or....

Cruise Ship Worker?

I dont know why, but everywhere we went there we awesome benches! This one was outside of an antique store in Idaho Falls

This one was outside a diner.. love it (:

Dress- Savers $1.00
Shoes- Savers $1.00

Okay Okay how amazing is this dress!? I was so excited when i found it and even more excited when i found out it was only a dollar! Oooh Yeah! A 2 dollar outfit? ... correct! Do i love it just as much as more expensive outfits? .. maybe even a little more!

I had an awesome time with my family (: I LOVE ROAD TRIPS! thank you mommy for driving! ... and Congrats on your big day Trevor and Malorie! <3


1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!