Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cookie Monster



Vest- NPS $1.00
Shirt- Moms closet
Dress- Sweet Sixteen $15.00
Shoes- NPS (older Posts)

 Today was a looong day :P And of course there was math.. Oh why is math so dang hard for me to get!? I dont like math one bit! Especially because it is mostly a waste of time.. I already know what i need to know. Like money and plus, minus, divisions, and percentages. That is all i will ever need to know haha probably not, but still it is nice to think that right!? (: I cant wait until next year because then i wont have to take a math class! That will be the day!.. the best day of my life!! :D wooh wooh. I am very jealous of all the people in this world that understand math.. I will trade some of my shopping skills for some math skills? At least i have a tutor to help me with my hardships. hahah Have a fantastic night!! Make some cookies and gobble them all up with a nice glass of milk! That is what i am doing. yum yum yum

1 comment:

  1. i want some cookies! Remember, there's always uncle Russell to call at 10pm on a Sunday night to help with math. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!