Sunday, August 14, 2011

Helmet Hair




Skirt- Downest Outlet $5.00
Shoes- Burlington (older post)
Shirt- Mothers closet
Cardigan- Savers $1.00
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00
Bangs- From my sister
My hair was not cooperating with me today so i stuck on some bangs and wala! Not too shabby eh?

Doesnt it look like a have powder foundation on my face? hah


These pictures are from my 4 wheeling adventure yesterday! So i put on some sunscreen before we went and then i had sungasses and my helmet on, plus we were riding behind Jakes sister. All of this added together equaled a dirt coated face with a lovely pattern. haha It was so much fun though!! Check out our helmet hair! You wanna know something nasty!? So i took my helmet off and was taking my braid out and there was this black thing in my hair.. totally thought it was a tree bud or something.. NOPE it was a live bug! ewww it was so sick! But i survived and it was so much fun! Pretty much the best date ever! (: Thanks Jake!

Have an awesome sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!