Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lets Get Crazy





Jacket- My Birthday
Earrings- Forever 21 $2.00 (set of 3)
Shorts- NPS $?
Shoes- Payless $?
Do you like my bun?! (: haha i do! It was so easy! i think i will wear it again one day...

Oh my goodness i cant beleive that school starts tommorow!! :0 I dont even know where any of my classes are yet..  I am so not ready haha It is so crazy how fast this summer went by! I cant beleive it! :( Ahh! Well since this is the last post of summer i will go ahead and tell you all the amazing things i did over this speedy break from school... here it goes

-Went to EFY and had a blast! I met some pretty amazing people there (:
-Went to Girls camp. And oh my how fun that was! I love my ward!! :D
-Went 4 wheeling with Jake! It was seriously so much fun!
-Went on our family vacation! It was a lot of camping but a lot of fun too! And a broken toe :(
-Went to Idaho for my cousins wedding.. very happy days
-Shopped at Savers ... ALOT! but also found some amazing deals!
-Did math tutoring and hopefully improved my skills a litttle haha
-Worked. SOO much haha but Work= $ and Annika likes $ hehe
-Actually blogged! and i am so proud of myself for keeping it up! My school year goal is to never miss a week of bloggin! Last years was to never wear the same outfit twice and i did it! SO i can do this too!
-Swam swam swam
-Had a disapointing time at the new Raging Waters.. They just want money.. but you know what i do too! So im not spending it on another pass next year! All they do is charge you for EVERYTHING! not cool!.. If you are thinking about getting a pass next summer dont! It is NOT worth it I promise!
-Ate a tiny bit of fish without complaining... It was so hard!! But i crossed it off my bucket list.. HOORAH!
-Organized.. Ahh the joy of organizing!
And i did much more! I am not really that excited for school.. but i am making a few changes and starting over! I am excited for that (: If this is your first week back to school good luck to you! Im sure you will have a blast! Plus the first week isnt too bad! Right? .. Right (: haha

Me and my sisters with our George Washington Hair (: So cute!

Girls camp Rodeo'in

EFY buddies :D

My poor broken toe and poor quality picture! :( haha

Beautiful doughnuts i decorated while making big bucks! haha


Have a great last day of summer and first day of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!