Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eldery Folks






Hooray for Akwardness (:


Scarf- Shade Outlet $5.00
Jacket- NPS $8.00
Skirt- Moms Closet
Shoes- Target Clearanced $12.00

This month at church my ward is incharge of going to the elderly care center and wheeling the old folks down to church. I have had some pretty interesting experiences with these people before, and today was no exception. A while ago when we had this assignment i was wheeling a lady down to church and she was swearing like all the way down saying "I never miss a "darn" week of church" and "I wouldnt "freekin" miss this for the world." ... oh the joy of old people (: .. You should go and visit an old folks home some day because there are some pretty lonely people who would love for you to play a game with them!

Have an awesome Sunday of Style and Service <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!