Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Picture This





Shirt- Christmas
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Cardigan- Super Old
Socks- Claires $1.00
Shoes- Forever 21 Gift

Today was the oh so anticipated school picture day. :P haha i dont like knowing that there will be a crappy picture of me in a book forever distributed to everyone in my higschool.. Maybe this is just me, but i have only had 1 decent school picture and still it wasnt that great.
This is how it all went down today. We walked down to the stage and were called alphabetically for our pictures. There were three people taking the photos. Two nice women that fixed your hair and were sweet and calm and then there was the man i was stuck with. He was very upset with me when i didnt know the exact way to sit. I was laughing and he told me to calm down. I was like "EXCUUUSE ME!?!" haha jk that was only in my head. But he was mean and i didnt like him one bit. He also didnt allow me to look at my photo and told me to hurry along. And they wonder why i dont buy pictures from them..
Hope your picture day was better than mine! .. but remember there are always retakes (:

1 comment:

  1. I always end up with the grouchy old people who don't care. The good thing is, that if your picture doesn't look good, you can just blame it one them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!