Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair Flare.








Pants- Maceys $24.00
Tank- My sisters Closet
Cardigan- Too old to remember
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00
Hair Peice- Sisters Room
Belt- Downeast outlet $2.00
Shoes- undecided.. (:


I am in love with my hair today (: i have been a blog stalker and i have seen a lot of people with their hair up all awesome and i have been trying to get it like this forever.. and guess what!!? i did it today! hooray! .. lets hope i can do it again.. Anywho hope you have an amazing family night tonight! 

1 comment:

  1. next time, you can 'practice' and do mine for me! hehe I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!