Monday, August 22, 2011

Junior Jitters



Dress- NPS $11.00
Shoes- Savers $7.00
Tights- NPS $?
Necklace- Gift (:
Today was the first day of school and man was it crazy!! I went in early to find all my classes with my friend Hannah and there were so many people already there! We were shocked! I was like "hmm.. i wonder why there are so many cars here.. " and hannah says " Annika, the busses came early too." .. "But Hannah.. there are cars. I dont think that all the people in the cars took the bus hun." "oh.." haha good times (: We found our clasess and then the day begun. My first period was wildlife biology. and let me just tell you it was not a fun class haha he is an old fellow who is very intrested in .. well wildlife and surviving in nature. So that means sitting in class and watching films all class wooh wooh haha but at least its easy right?! My second period was weight lifting. Ahh Scary right?! Annika lifting heavy things? ... correct. Next came lunch and it was lunch. haha i ate and talked and ate a little more. Next came guitar! yay! I am so excited to learn the guitar. Then i can just whip it out and jam (;.. those will be the days. And finally the last period of the day was Pre-calc Honors.. oh man this is going to be a killer class! At least i have an amazing tutor to help me! (: Yup that is pretty much it of the fist day of school! It still hasnt hit me that this is real yet.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!