Thursday, August 11, 2011

"I like her Bangs" .. (Pedro Accent)



Jacket- Of Christmas Pasts
Plain Tank (under other one)- Downeast Outlet $2.50
Tank- NPS $7.00
Shorts- NPS $(in other Posts)
Necklace Hair Peice $(in other Posts)
Ring- Of Christmas Pasts
Shoes- Payless $2.00
Bangs- Online (Jessica Simpson) My Sister Origionally bought them for her wedding, but decided not to use them.. and they matched my hair good too!

I bet you thought these bangs were real huh?! NOPE! i tricked you ha ha They are clip in ones and i LOVE them. They are pretty amazing and they blend with my hair pretty well. I think they run at about $20.00 ish but im sure you could get them cheaper if you tried. The only thing i dont really like about them is if you dont clip them in perfectly they give me a headache.. but i guess it depends on your head.. so you dont have to take my word that it will give you a headache haha.. plus pain is beauty (:



Dont they look funny when they arent on though? haha (:
Have a Fabulous Night!

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!