Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Second Day Scare




 Top- TJ Maxx $12.00
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Necklaces- Gifts (:
Shoes- Target $6.00
Ring- Christmas Gift
Bag- Target $11.00
Notebook- Target $2.00

Wow today was an even more "exciting" than yesterday! Let me begin with first period. It started with US History 2 and it is going to be awesome in that class! We will NEVER have homeowork and he pretty much told us there is no possible way to get lower than an A unless you just dont show up. Wooh Wooh. Second period was Dah dah dah dah.. Seminary! Yess! It was amazing.. as usual! But we dont know our teachers quite yet :/ Then came lunch and of course i ate and met a very nice girl names Haley from washington (: Then came English... I love the teacher, but she says there will be homework every single night! EWE! hah And then there was Financial Literature.. Oh my goodness i am NOT excited for this class. I will leave it at that for now. haha I hope you had a good first two days of school! Make the third one even better (:  

1 comment:

  1. Love the serious pose of you writing in your notebook.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!