Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Obsessions

Okay this is the best show of all time! I am so obsessed with it seriously! It is so amazing! I really want to learn sign language now.. I love Emmet haha i really want Bay and him to be together! Not with Daphne. She has become beasty in the last episode!


I am in love with this Urban Decay pallet. It has super pigmented colors and i have used it multiple times a week this summer! It was expensive, but it is worth it!
This is a picture from my sisters wedding. I love my sisters oh so much! (: and this picture too!
Something i have bought like every time i went shopping this summer was belts.. i think i have like twenty now.. i know im a shopaholic haha

I LOVE hand sanatizers! yaay another obsesssion for summer.. and the rest of the year too!


Oohh savers.. i love you so much (: haha i have found some pretty fabulous things this summer!


Another fabulous tv series of this summer! I love Jane and Stacy too but i just want Greyson to fall in love with her for who she is ..  ahh!



Mhhh i have been loving these tortillas!! they are so delicious! They are uncooked and then you cook them and man! they are good! haha

Song obsessions for the summer..
Stuck on you- Sugarland
All Justin Bieber songs
All Taylor Swift songs
Party Rock- LMFAO
If I die young- The Band Perry
Last Friday Night- Katy Perry
Feels so good- Steven Tyler

Hmm.. Im sure right after i post this i will figure out some more things that i have obsessed with this summer... but for now this is what i have! I have many obsessions for the summer and these are only a few.. But here you go! Hope you enjoyed them!! I cant beleive this is the last tuesday before school! : / haev an awesome night!! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!