Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heating Up




Tank- NPS (older post)
Cardi- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Earrings- Forever Bela $4.00
Shorts- NPS (older post)
Shoes- Savers $1.00

Oh goodness i cant beleive there is already so much stress!! :P haha Math is killing me ..already! It has only been 2 days!!! I did homeowrk for 2 hours tonight with Erin and my tutor luckily i have such amazing people helping me! :/ hah i couldnt do it without them! Weight Lifting was really fun today.. not as hard as i thought, but still.. not easy! my legs were like jello after the work out but my abs felt so good! i am going to be a fit girl soon!! (: wooh wooh! Was it just me or was today like the hottest day EVER!?! i was sweating like crazy ALLL day. It was really icky. But then i went to baptisms for the dead and got it all washed away..i hope that wasnt to unsanitary.. haha Shh dont tell anyone kay? Have a grand week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!