Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is Halloween






Dress- NPS (older post)
Cardigan- Hand me down
Tights- NPS $3.00
Shoes- NPS $17.00
Scarf- Shade Outlet (older post)
Belt- Forever 21 (free)

Oh my goodness I seriously cannot believe that a fourth of the school year is now over!... I am a terrible student and didnt even check my grades until they were already finalized, but luckily I wasnt missing anything! haha
Can you beleive that it is Halloween tommorow?! This is insane to me.. I have dressed up twice this past weekend but i have no idea what i am going to be for the actual day. :/ I am super de duper excitied for it though! I keep singing that halloween song though like "this is halloween this is halloween.. " yah know that one? haha Anyways my good news moment for the day is that Halloween is tommorow! Suprise! (: Have a great sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!