Thursday, October 27, 2011

FBLA Partay

Me and Erin on the way to Provo for the FBLA leadership conferece

Waiting for the activities to begin

Waiting for dinner with Brinn and Chase

Outside our hotel with Brinn, Sarah, Madeline and Erin


Eating breakfast at Einstien Bagels (: Mmmhh

After a meeting with some state officers

Me and Erin at a Japanese Restraunt for lunch

Waiting for the buses to take us home :( so sad.

First days Outfit-
Top- Savers $7.00
Necklace- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Skirt- Old Navy (older post)
Tights- Mothers Drawer
Shoes- Estate Sale $5.00

Second days Outfit-
Shirt- Hand Me Down
Jacket- Christmas
Skirt- Mothers closet
Shoes- Ross $12.00
Headband- NPS (older posts)
Ring- Christmas

I cant even begin to explain how much fun this conference was! Let me tell you a little about it... All the FBLA members from my school were together waiting for the bus and then i realize that I didnt have my excusal from for leaving school and I was freaking out! haha But luckily my dad is a speedy driver and got it to me in time. Phewf! We got on the bus and drove to Provo. After we arrived we unpacked our things and went to the opening activities. There were so many people there!! Next we went to dinner and then we headed back to the hotel. We got in our jammies and stayed up until three o clock asking questions and laughing it was a joyful time! Then we went to bed and woke up at seven in the morning. Hooray! haha We went to breakfast and then to our meetings all day. We had a lunch break and then we went to some more meetings. After all that we loaded the buses and went home. It was seriously amazing! I havent laughed so hard for a very long time! (: Over all it was super duper! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!