Thursday, October 13, 2011

Haunted





Top- Downeast Outlet $5.00 (dress)
Skirt- Mommys closet (dress folded over)
Shoes- Target (older post)
Scarf- Gift
Belt- Downeast Outlet $2.00

Today was really uneventful but I did get invited to go to a haunted house! haha That pretty much made my life! ... in other words im kinda a loser haha (: The highlight of my day was probably math. WHAAAAT?! yes... you heard me correct. Did i just blow your mind?! The only reason it was the highlight of my day is because we didnt actually do any math so it was mostly just a time to talk. Oh how i love to talk! Anyways we also had a fire drill today during guitar and noone even stopped playing the guitar and then my teacher was like... "hmm maybe we should go outside. I dont know if this is a drill." It was really interesting. Oh my gosh! I cant believe i forgot about my good news moments! I didnt do them in like the last couple blogs.. Well i guess i will have to do one right now. My good news moment is that it is the last A-day of the week (: phewf! Have a fantastic night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!